Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Mac Man and Fashion Queen










































































































Here are some pictures. Then I also have some pictures of Mac after he got out of the tub, he is now rolling over front belly to back all the time, and from back to belly every now and again. There is also pictures of the kids takin at my grandmas and of my little fashion queen who has way to many aunts
I was really bored and had nothing to do and I had pulled out her piggy tails and in that part were little curls so I told Trinitie if she let me do her hair and she would sit still I would give her a dollar ( of course she wanted it in change for someones coin slot for those of you who know what that means), sure enough she sat on the bathroom counter and let me do her hair in ringlets with the curling iron. It turned out really cute I was so proud that I was able to do it all by myself. Plus I got my dollar back.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.