Saturday, February 7, 2009

So Bored



































































In the process of bathing the kids today it was really funny cause Mac really likes to splashin the tub and I bathed them together for the first time and Mac kept splashing the water and it kept going in Trins face. It made me laugh so I had to take some pictures of it. I also took pictures after the kids were ready cause I was bored and they are getting so big so it is a good update on just how big they are getting.











Trinitie Jo turns three in May only a couple more months and I have also decided that in the more family everyone has a May baby first. For those of you who don't know Brandons little sister Chelsea in having a Baby boy, May 22 is her due date.











Mac Richard is getting so big he has to wear a 12 month pant size and at least a 9 month shirt I weighed myself the other day then reweighed holding Mac doing it that way shows he is up to 25 pounds at almost 7 months old. I think its insane.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.