Friday, February 27, 2009

Mac 7 months


Well Mac is now 7 months old, he weighs 24 pounds. His sister is almost three and only weighs 34, but oh well. He is getting so big, I miss him being little. He is almost on all solids only has maybe three bottles a day usually, but lately He hasn't wanted to eat babyfood. His favorite baby food so far would be a toss up between Carrotts and Bananas. He can finally from Belly to Back and Back to Belly. He is almost crawling actually I give it maybe a week. Just as of today he got up on hands and knees and moved foward each knee like once, but then he falls. To get what he wants he usually if it is front of him he turns himself around so his feet are now facing the objects and basically crawls backwards to it, its so cute. I still can't get him to sleep all the way through the night he will maybe like once a week is all.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.