Sunday, February 8, 2009

PLAY DATE











A couple weeks ago we had a play date at my friend Hannahs I went to school with her at Young Parents and she is a sweetheart love her to death. Anyways we apparently like to have our kids close together her daughter Jesslyn was born December 23, 2005 and I had Trinitie May 4, 2006. Then I had Mac July 23, 2008 and she had her daughter Jaycee August 15, 2008, but its great cause they are so close in age. But she had her nephew Kyler and then I brought my kids over to play. Trinitie has so much fun when she has people her own age to play with.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.