Friday, February 27, 2009

Brandon Ankle







For those of you who don't know Brandon broke is ankle a week ago from Thursday. I was laying in my bed because I didn't feel very good and had been throwing up. All of a sudden I heard something sound like it was tumbling I just figured someone had thrown something down the stairs, then Brandon came hopping into out room it was him that went down the stairs when he was taking Mac to bed. Mac was fine didn't even wake up in the whole matter. He sister kept telling me I needed to take him to have it looked at. I just told her I would watch him overnight and see how it went. She told me that the way he had landed made her worried, I guess his right foot when he stopped falling was behind his right shoulder. I looked at it and it didn't seem to be swollen so I laid down in bed and about ten minutes later my side of the bed started to shake and I rolled over and Brandon had gone into shock, so I had his sister help me get him to the truck, and we went over to the E.R. When we got there his body was shaking so bad the Blood Pressure Cuff couldn't get a reading. So they took him back to get Ex rays, and we sat in the E.R. for about three hours before we found out that he had broke his ankle right next to the joint so they put a soft cast on it tell he could get into see the doctor. It drove him nuts not being able to put any pressure on that foot but he did it. I will update with the doctor visit in a new post.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.