Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!!



































































This year for the Super Bowl we went to Brandon's Grandparents house, we had a good time. The day of the super bowl I went and bought Trinitie a matching football outfit to one that Mac had got for christmas so they had matching ones for super bowl, it turned out really cute. Trinitie got to sit in the hot tub and had a great time with that plus was just able to play with all the kids even though not a one of them is her age the next one to her is 5 and no one in our neighbor hood is her age they are all older but she had a grand all time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.