Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sand Dunes







As you can see from the mirror behind cailee this was a picture that Trinitie took so are the rest of these















Well at least to this point these were ones I took




































































Last weekend we went out to the sand dunes the first day we got there it was kinda chilly so Trinitie didn't ride on the 4 wheeler and played in the dirt and took a few pictures by herself, We had a lot of fun. We took my little sister Cailee out and she rode the wheelers alot, and defintly enjoyed herself but I was glad she went and was able to have a good time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.