Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mommys Make-up






















So a couple weeks ago, Trinitie was in taking a nap or so I thought I could hear her so trying to find her, she was hiding behind the poker table at our house, she had got all my make up and was playing in it. Took an entire bottle of water proof make up remover and dumped it all over my eye shadow and mix it all together, took all my base and toner and rub all over her body. And the rest was all dumped out all over the carpet and walls. Here are a few pictures

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.