Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Morning


























































So I am totally likeing the fact that my kids are still little and once they are in bed they don't really get out so I can play the Easter Bunny or who ever it shal be early and not ahve to wake up in the middle of the night to do it. Trinitie was so excited when she woke up and went up stairs and saw the eggs and the baby doll that the Easter Bunny had left her. Mac wasn't sure what to think but he liked all the eggs on the ground at his level to get to.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.