Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing Together!!

Happy boy in the mornings


Loves to Play with her Baby Brother



Just playing Together



Big Sister and Baby Brother










This morning I woke up to Mac crying so I started to get out of bed and he just started a giggling, so I laid back down cause I didn't get to bed until like 2:30 Thanks mostly to Trinitie she didn't go to bed tell almost midnight. Then I heard Trinitie singing and just a laughing so I got curious on what was going on. So I got out of bed and went into their room and Trinitie had climbed into Mac's crib and was playing with him.












0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.