Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MIss Independent











Trinitie is now going through the independent stage and some times it is so cute and others I just want to help her so when can get going, she loves to get into and out of cars by herself and she does really well, but for those of you who have seen our truck it is a little hard for her to get into and out of, but she insist on doing it her self, most of the time she gets mad and lets me help to the step but does the rest herself. She also loves to get herself dressed but she usually lets me pick out her clothes but not today. She went and got bathed and then picked out her own clothes and put them on. Her shirt is on backwards and I am pretty sure the pants are too. They are suppose to be pants they are a 24 month so they are kinda small on her. But hey her boots are on the right feet.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 20 Years old, been married upcoming 3 years to Brandon. We have two goregous kids Trinitie Jo and Mac Richard. I stay at home all day to take care of them and I love it but tend to get bored fast cause sitting at home gets boring sometimes. My husband Brandon works for his Grandpas family company MSM heating and air out of Payson.